Thursday, February 18, 2010

Grandsons

This is my youngest grandchild. Isn't he beautiful?!

Greg calls Gabe "Ham," because of his size. Funny thing: one of Karin's favorite nicknames for Kevin was "Ham Sandwich" because of his theatrical antics. And Karin gave Kien the nickname "Bean," or "Keenie Beanie." It has stuck. He is such a Bean! When the "ham" similarity occurred to me today, I realized that ham and beans go well together! :)

I arrived in NC late afternoon. I met up with Steve and Kevin for dinner at the Streets at Southpoint. Steve ordered ham and bean soup!

Kevin's joke on Daddy tonight: a digusting octopus!

Cathi called and awakened me after I was sound asleep tonight to tell me about the boys' doctor's appointment today. The Ham is 6.5 months old and The Bean is 2.5 years old. They BOTH weight 20.6 pounds! The Bean has grown a bit. He is 31 inches tall! Ham is 27 inches long. Bean is ON the charts for the first time!! A Vietnamese chart, that is.

1 comment: