Thursday, September 3, 2009

Grandma Has Gone Home

When I got Kien out of bed this morning, we went into Mommy's bedroom and I lay him down next to Gabe, and said, "We have TWO babies! See our two adorable babies, Mommy?" I don't think we had ever lain them side by side before. Kien looks a bit apprehensive about it -- like he wasn't sure what to think.



After breakfast, we headed for the airport. I had told Kien yesterday that Grandma would be going home to Grampy today, so I asked him this morning what was happening. "Airport. Grampy. Miss him." As I hugged and kissed him goodbye in his carseat, he thought he was getting out too and was a bit upset that he couldn't go into the airport. Leaving is always sad...

But I am GLAD to be home with Grampy!!!! :) We have to pick up Guinness in the morning from the pet hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome back!
    It's always upseting when grandma leaves! :(
    Enjoy the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete