Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Never a Quiet Moment

This morning, I took the Odyssey in for warranty servicing. Thanks to Karin for buying the superior extended warranty allowing me to have a free rental car for the day!
Kien has TWO fireman's hats on his head and is attempting to add a third.

Then he intended to put a hat on Duke, but missed his head. ha!

This afternoon, Cathi had a dental appointment. While Kien napped, Grandma played with Gabe. He was a bit fussy and definitely hungrier than Mommy had indicated!
The Big Blues:

Fortunately, he likes Grandma's singing.

Brandy leaves the house at 6:15 AM to be at band rehearsal before school. After school is Swim Team practice. A very long day!
Tonight was Jeremy's Parent Meet the Teacher Night at school.

Later this evening, Gabe was enjoying some Mommy time.

A few minutes before this shot was taken, I was holding him and he was fussing. Daddy picked him up and he stopped right away. He knows Daddy much better than he knows Grandma.

Several friends have emailed me recently mentioning that I must be tired. I have denied that, but today, I have to admit that they are right! Time for old Grandma to go home and sleep in her comfy bed without Duke on top of her plus crowding her off a double size bed!

4 comments:

  1. The photo of Big Blues makes me think Gabe looks a lot like Cathi. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. MLE, the jury is still out. I see Greg and Karin in him. He has Cathi's nose and perhaps mouth. He has Greg's face shape and eyes. In one of his newborn pictures, he looked like Karin. Cathi hasn't found the one baby picture she has of herself. But she has a photo of her sister's baby born a year ago, and he and Gabe look just alike! He has MY hairline (also Greg's -- at least, the hairline he used to have! ha!) We are hoping he will have Greg's Spock eyebrows too, but Greg's didn't show up as "Spock" until he was older.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet pictures of Gabe! : ) And, I'm shocked, Brandy has band practice BEFORE school! Oh my, that's early!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. But "spock" eyebrows, Nina? I hope not. ; )

    ReplyDelete