Friday, April 22, 2011

Going Home

This morning, I was ready for the car at 7:10. I dressed Kevin in bed, then Grandpa carried the sleepy boy to the car.

We had good flights and plenty to keep the boy occupied. He was behind me walking off the first plane, and he peeked into the cockpit. The pilots invited him in, but I was out of earshot of their exchange. When I asked what the pilots said to him, his response was, "They said 'hi'!" He commented on all the buttons switches and levers they have.

Steve and Kinga picked us up at the curb. They had a happy, hugging reunion!

We stopped at a Polish food store, then at Karin's grave. I wanted to make sure her flowers were OK until I come again. It is obvious that both Steve and Kevin adore Kinga, and she them. I told her Karin is very pleased she is the one looking after her family.

We had a snack together before they dropped me at the airport again.

All week long I was aware of how much Kevin is developing and maturing. Of course, I am prejudice, but he is a wonderful little boy!

1 comment:

  1. I love to see the happiness in the car picture! : )

    ReplyDelete