Friday, August 13, 2010

Addendum to July 29

This morning, my neighbor, who hosted the party for our neighbors who are getting married today (!!), returned my dishes which I had left behind in my haste to take Kevin home after eating the Nanaimo Bars (http://ninasgrandchildren.blogspot.com/2010/07/puzzle-games-sugar-and-nightmares.html), as his good behavior had turned to wild behavior. She told me that Kevin was quite upset that my appetizer offering was not being consumed. Her report is -- Kevin said to her at the party, "I don't know why no one is eating Grandma's food! She spent a lot of time making it." It is true that my dill dip in a pumpernickel bread bowl was overlooked for tastier treats on display. Although, if Karin had been there, the dip would have been gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment