Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Blocks and Books and More Blocks

Cathi asked if I tried to read to Gabe. "Yes." She said that both of her boys came to her with books in hand this morning wanting her to read! :)

I made my favorite muffins this morning -- oatmeal, banana, chocolate chip. When Cathi tasted one, she said, "This just isn't right!"
"Why?"
"Bananas and chocolate don't go together."
"That combination works in banana splits and chocolate fondue!"
At least, the boys like them! :)

Before lunch, the boys had emptied the toy bin and were sitting inside it together.

Look at those cute little heads!


For lunch, we had some of Grandma's homemade chicken noodle soup. Gabe has learned the fine art of sucking noodles! Cathi took a video which I managed to post on FaceBook, but I can't seem to upload it on the blog. While Grandma cleaned up the kitchen, Mommy had the boys help put the toys away before naptime.

Following their nap, they played how far can you throw the blocks! Oh, my.... After they went to bed for the night, Grandma packed up the blocks and put them away. Enough is enough for the time being... ha!

It seems that Grandma was too busy today to focus on photography! I am making some headway in the mounds of laundry that had accumulated during recent days. But I do need help in putting it all away. Maybe tomorrow Cathi can guide me.

No comments:

Post a Comment