Saturday, January 8, 2011

Grandma's Last Morning

I was awake and at my computer at about 5 AM. I noted Jeremy's light was on, but no Jeremy. I found him sleeping on another area of the sectional sofa where my pull-out bed is!

At 5:30, Brandy's alarm went off! I was feeling badly that she had made a mistake with her alarm on a Saturday morning. Meanwhile, I crawled back in bed, then heard someone in the kitchen. Brandy! She WAS up at that hour! And needed to be driven to school for a swim meet. As she was awakening her parents, I said, "I can drive you!" So off we went. Returning home, Gabe was up in his highchair eating breakfast. I showered and repacked all my belongings for leaving mid-morning. Three emails came announcing my flight was later and later until there was no way I would make it home today and had to call to rebook another flight. Then I had a couple extra hours to play!

Mommy enjoying her boys.



Grandma playing "Ride a Cock Horse to Banberry Cross..."




Kien kept wanting more, so we switched to piggy back rides instead.

Look at those baby blue eyes!

In the boys' bedroom, Gabe was experimenting with jumping off Kien's bed! Reminded me of his Daddy jumping from the landing of our stairs down a step or two which we have on a movie. Kien joined the fun, and Mommy took some movies.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r69OGyjbDZk

Jeremy developed a new way to carry his little brother around.

No comments:

Post a Comment