Friday, March 4, 2011

Hello and Goodbye

I usually put my own suitcases in the car, but today, after I brought them downstairs, Grant took them to the car. I set my computer case with them as well. We arrived in Buffalo with two suitcases and no computer case. He is in the doghouse!!!!

I arrived at 5pm. Kinga, Steve, and Kevin arrived at the airport at 6pm, an hour before their flight time to leave on their weddingmoon. We met at the AA counter, said our hellos, they told me where I could find the car, then here are Kevin's goodbyes to Daddy and Kinga.





Kevin collected plenty of kisses and shed lots of tears as we left Daddy and Kinga. As we walked out, I told him, "I'm glad you are crying! That means you love Daddy and Kinga very much." The tears were about done when we arrived at the car, though through the evening he mentioned several times he missed Daddy, plus he said he had a headache.

On the way home, we stopped at MacDonald's. Kevin was ravenous and ate half my food as well as his. We arrived at Daddy's newly built house, now almost empty from the move to Kinga's home, where we are spending the week. Kevin's dog Jack and Kinga's dog Pebbles were waiting for us. Pebbles and I had never met, so I was hoping all would go smoothly. Plus they use Gentle Leaders for both dogs, and I don't know how they work. Kevin had to teach me.

No comments:

Post a Comment