Sunday, March 6, 2011

Church and Cemetery and TEXTING!!! :)

Cute Jack!

Here is another drugstore present from yesterday -- a velvet coloring kit. His patience, creativity, and endurance with such a project is amazing!

Then he wrote, "I luv god."

Heather went to church with us today! As usual, Kevin wanted Grandma to stay with him in his churchtime class. He knows the kids and teachers well, though he only sees them when I am there to take him to church. I was eventually able to leave, but when I came for him, he was playing behind the kitchen set.

We took Heather to lunch.

He is playing with the snap toy Mrs. Goodall gave him in church.

Then we went back to the cemetery with tools, pulled out the old form, and arranged the new flowers.

Among the pink lilies, are red roses which are from Kevin to Mommy. He even made a tag for them!

We found this paper in the car. Kevin said he made it for Daddy and Kinga for their suitcase. :\

Heather had her wisdom teeth our Friday and wasn't feeling well, so went home. She texted me around 5pm to say she would go out for dinner with us if we picked her up. I responded affirmatively to her, then Kevin wanted to text.
He wrote: I love heather
Kevin: Kevin (to identify who was writing)
Kevin: I lost my red pen
Heather: What red pen?
Heather: I would loveeeee some chips and salsa later
Kevin: And I moved the couch with my gramma on it (I was sleeping!)
Heather: Lol
Kevin: I want chips to
Heather: Is this Kevin
Kevin: While my gramma was asleep I made some snowflakes
Kevin: Mi day was good
Kevin: Are you ready for dinner?
Heather: Are u
Kevin: We are
He LOVED texting!!! A sign of things to come...

This evening, Kevin was holding on to Jack while Jack was racing around pulling Kevin with him. A bit dangerous, but rather funny!

2 comments:

  1. Kevin looks so grown up and handsome! Looks like there are lots of fun errands to do and adventures to have on this trip, Nina. I'm afraid that Karin's grave still takes my breath away, ... both beautiful and sad. Kinga was SO smart to get a doodle! I know about those! Super expensive, but NO shedding! : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. ... and I have to say, "I luv God!" YOU GO KEVIN! YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete