Saturday, October 24, 2009

Saturday

I am not sure what all Steve and Kevin did during the day. I know they went to an Aquarium and Kevin did some coloring. On the left page, Kevin told me that I am on the left, Kevin in the middle, and Daddy on the right. :)

Yep! Daddy took a picture of the balcony coloring!


I had 2 hours after my sessions before dinner, so Kevin and I walked the beach all the way to a pier. But we had no shoes and no money, so we could not walk out on the pier. :\ Kevin kept wanting to walk out too far into the ocean. I was not thrilled to be getting wet and I certainly am not capable of being a lifeguard in those tumultuous waves, so I kept making him come closer in.








When we were almost back to the hotel, we saw a turkey vulture eating a dead fish. That was fun to see one up so close!

While I was at the conference dinner meeting an agent who would welcomes a query from me, Steve and Kevin ate at the Hilton's dining room where Kevin enamored the wait staff. They said he is a born actor. That adds another potential profession/occupation/talent to his growing list:
Manager/CEO
Mathematician
Engineer
Architect
Teacher
Prayer warrior
Pastor
Politician
Counselor
Sculptor
Vocalist
Puzzler extraordinaire
Interior decorator
Actor

1 comment:

  1. Did Kevin think about Karin seein his name in the sand from Heaven? (But that dead fish is nasty. Karin would have thought so, too.) ; )

    ReplyDelete