Sunday, November 28, 2010

Time to Leave

Steve went to bed feeling sick last night. We did not see him this morning. Later, when we talked on the phone, he was not feeling well at all.

Before leaving, I quizzed Kevin on his spelling words. One he is having trouble with is "said," so I made up a little ditty: "How do you spell said? How do you spell said? S-A-I-D S-A-I-D. That's how you spell said." It seemed to work! He was singing my little tune.

We said goodbye to Kevin. With Daddy sick in bed, he was worried about who would look after him. Good point! If only we did not live so far away.

Grant wanted to take a swing past the condos near Karin's church before leaving town. A beautiful one backing up to woods is for sale now. But it is a pipedream. I don't know how we could manage two households...

Earlier this week, I taught Kevin how to call me on the phone. He called twice as we traveled today!!! Love it!

1 comment: