Friday, November 20, 2009

Boisterous Boy

After I picked up Kevin from school, we hiked over to the large pond/small lake nearby. We saw two dogs that he enjoyed. This one loved having Kevin throw his frisbee into the water for him to fetch.



Looking for treasures and pretty leaves.


Tonight we went out for Mexican at Heather's (former nanny) favorite. Kevin knew all the wait staff and was jumping up and down, so excited to see them! Heather called while we were there and verified that Kevin does, indeed, know these people!

Then we went shopping with Daddy. Fortunately, the Christmas display was near where Daddy was shopping, so Kevin took advantage of enjoying the decorations.




I had a little boy who behaved just like this once upon a time... LOL The store staff was pretty tolerant for the most part, except for one salesclerk who didn't find it "cute." I remember a staff person in a Christian bookstore, of all places, who told off my son for not being angelic. I thought he was darling and did nothing to harm the store -- just pushed the envelope like Kevin was doing.

At home, Kevin and I continued working on a "Christmas Sticky Mosaic" project which I bought for him last night at the toy store. It is lots of fun -- even for me! I asked Steve to take a picture of us which turned into an act-for-the-camera scene instead of steadily continuing our work.




2 comments:

  1. What fun you are having! I loved the Christmas adventure..our 5 year old is that way too! :) enjoy your time! Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! I love these Grandma & Grandson pictures. VERY frameable!

    ReplyDelete