Tuesday, November 24, 2009

No Pictures!

Can't believe I never took a picture today, but we still had an enterprising day.

After taking him to school, I went to Target to buy a Phantom of the Opera video. Tonight we watched it with Daddy! The reason? Daddy has bought tickets for us to see a live performance Thanksgiving night. :) (How nice of Daddy!) I thought it would be a good idea to introduce Kevin to the scary Phantom and the basic line of the plot. I was amazed at his attention span! He watched the whole movie and was humming the tunes by the end. He commented recently on some music that sounded sad, and I told him it was in a minor key and tried to introduce the concept of major and minor keys to him. I pointed out a song in the movie that was in a minor key too -- how it makes the music sound dark and mysterious or even scary.

I have been packing some things to help Daddy. Kevin "learned" to use the tape runner and helped me pack.

We finished the final Christmas mosaic project. Have I mentioned that he sits in a chair next to me, then scooches onto my lap? So sweet! I love it! But his attention span is waning on this time-consuming project. He was only interested in giving me the little sticky squares to put on. He had had enough of sticking them on himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment