Friday, September 24, 2010

Moving Towards Settling

Took some boy and dog shots this morning:


I took Kevin to school, dropped him at the door, and he cried. :\ It's not like I am leaving him today. I don't quite understand his insecurity.

Today was pack-up-the-kitchen day and other sundries. I expected to have nearly everything done by the time Kevin came home from school. But... Steve and I went out for lunch which took longer than anticipated, which meant I had to go with him to his lighting store appointment, which also was a larger task than he expected. So Kevin had the privilege of helping me wrap dishes -- much to his delight!

The dogs continue to be so funny in their animated play. With all the wrestling exercise they have, they don’t need much of a walk. Good thing, as it is too hot for them!



At the new house, we unwrapped these new kitchen barstools, and Kevin posed between them. What could we do? It was picture noteworthy! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment