Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Right-side Up and Upside Down

Kevin began his morning with his new Christmas puzzle. I thought this sight was rather unique and cute.

Once dressed and fed, we took Guinny to doggie park for his daily exercise. Kevin loves the spruce trees which are planted in clusters, creating child-friendly "houses" among their inner core.

After slipping from poor grip while wearing mittens, he braved the cold without them to make it higher.


We made candy cane cookies. Once when I turned around to Kevin, this is what I saw --

"Kevin! What are you doing with the towel in your mouth?" He held up the teaspoon which I had just used to add the peppermint flavoring. He said he thought it would be sugary.

While out running errands, we stopped at my favorite nursery for Kevin to see the Christmas display. Probably at least 30 trees are fully decorated in creative ways.

I have shopped in there multiple times this season and never noticed the upside-down tree!! Kevin noted it immediately! Then we discovered more of them. It shocked me to realize I have been so oblivious to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment