Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snowflakes and Drizzle -- Inside and Outside

This morning, Kevin was ready to make more snowflakes!


Daddy looks a bit exhausted; don't you think?

BTW, Daddy found a GREAT apartment!!! It is brandnew with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large great room, and lots of windows.

On the way back to the house, Kevin and I stopped at the cemetery in the drizzle. I was disappointed to find that someone had pulled two of the three wreath-stand legs out of the ground, turning the wreath around backwards. I don't think a storm could have pulled two legs out and not the third. I told Kevin this weekend that we are coming up to the one year mark. We have been missing Mommy for a long time now, and it doesn't get any better. We will always have a huge hole in our hearts for her.

At the house, we did more sorting. Daddy and I both packed some final things. Then they took me to the airport at noon while they went to a movie with friends. Daddy hoped to finish the moving job this evening. Daddy told me that Kevin cried all the way to the theater after leaving me. Soooo sweet!!! BUT... when I leave TX on the 27th, I am going to swoop down from the sky and nab Kevin taking him home with me until Jan. 4!

1 comment:

  1. Ironically, the same two legs were pulled out when I saw the wreath in January. Strange. Why would someone do that? I stuck it WAY back in the ground to prevent any "storm" from doing it again. We'll see if it works.

    ReplyDelete