Sunday, December 27, 2009

Traveling Day

After Grant and I had made our travel arrangements to and from TX, it was decided that Kevin should visit us for the week. I scrubbed my return ticket with Grant through Chicago for a ticket to NC to swoop down, nab Kevin, and bring him home with me. The plan worked great!

Steve and his brother, who is visiting for a few days from CA, delivered Kevin to the airport.

Kevin wanted to give his birthday present to me immediately.

Such a sweet boy!

Once in the airport, we ordered the pizza of Kevin's choice, then I gave him a gift from Uncle Greg and Aunt Cathi that was in my bag.

Grandma had a bag full of tricks to keep him occupied during our travel day.

In Cleveland, we had the excitement of watching the plane be de-iced!


We all arrived at the Buffalo airport within a half an hour of each other! Kevin handled his own suitcase!

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen a plane de-iced before! How interesting! (And a little bit scary!)

    ReplyDelete