Monday, June 7, 2010

Fun at Home

Brandy had a babysitting job today. It's questionable who did the babysitting... Brandy, video games, or Jeremy. ha!

Gabe made up his own games. He babbles and babbles incessantly. He is going to be an orator! He also loves to play toss! He might be a ball player! That would certainly be a novelty in our family!

He is walking around things and went quite a distance to reach this ball! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CW_vvFBrTZM



Kien is doing very well at going potty, though he is not perfect. He did #2 in his pull-ups and removed it, smearing it all over his legs and arms. We did NOT take a picture of that! But Grandma quickly plopped him in the bathtub.

My final photos before leaving for the airport.

Oh, yes... Seeing Brandy's earphone wires reminds me: she helped me with my iPod! We deleted the music that somehow has collected on my computer, uploaded a CD I brought with me, then uploaded it to my iPod. She taught me how turn it on and off, use the headphones, other things I have already forgotten. I was shocked at the clarity of sound and said, "No wonder everyone has an iPod in their ears! This sound is perfect!" Thanks Brandy for taking the time to teach an old dinosaur.

1 comment: