Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Jeremy's 13th Birthday

I spent much of the day traveling to Texas and reading "Farm Hands," a book by my cousin, Tom Rivers. More on that later when I finish it (probably as I fly home). Great read!

Cathi and the babies met me at the airport. Kien asked where Grampy was! :)

Wednesday night is youth group at their church. The usual pattern is that Cathi drops the two older ones at church, waits at a restaurant across the street for Greg to arrive. They have dinner, pick up the kids and go home. Tonight had the added drama of a vicious thunderstorm.

Once we were finally home again, Jeremy had a few minutes before bed to celebrate his birthday. His parents, and Grandpa and I gave him the SAME card with slight variations in color.






I brought the scrapbook set I created for Greg of his birthdays, professional pictures, and school photos. He spent some time going through them before we all crashed.

No comments:

Post a Comment