Sunday, August 16, 2009

Swimmingly Sunsational

Last evening, I realized that Kien's little high pitched voice sounds just like Elmo! I must try to catch a video! Also last night, Greg asked Kien why he was so grumpy. Kien replied, "Grumpy? What mean?" Greg looked at us; "Did he say what I think he said?"

As we scanned Kien's bookshelves for a story to read to him before his naptime, Kevin said, "I have that book, and that book, and that book..." Ha! These ARE your books, Kevin! ;-) Kevin read/sang "Skinamarinky Dinky Dink" to Kien!


After Kien's nap, we went swimming at the neighborhood pool. Brandy and Jeremy are fish. Kevin is learning to be a fish. Everyone had lots of fun!!!

When we first arrived, I was playing with Kien, and Kevin was hanging on me too. Steve was reading a book, but took some pictures of our fun.





Then Greg and Brandy arrived. Greg took Kien, and Kevin wanted to play with Brandy, leaving the camera to me.
Yes, that is Steve reading in the background.









1 comment: