Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Tuesday Tricks

Cathi had a zillion errands to run today. She looked so cute when she was ready to leave that I coerced her into one more photo.

Keenie Bean was his adodrable self. For lunch, I fixed him scrambled egg, a grandma-made banana oatmeal muffin, and then some strawberries with vanilla yogurt which were the real hit. He had three helpings of the strawberries! When he finished the first bowl, he said, "More stawberry pease." Then, "Tank you." After I took this picture, he asked, "See it," so I showed him his picture.

We read a couple of books about being a Big Brother before naptime.
It was a lovely warm/hot day in TX. Perhaps a bit hot for dogs. This is how they looked after a brief foray outside.

It really is tough to use someone else's kitchen and equipment. I made a chicken casserole recipe for dinner and found a suitable round glass "baking" dish. When I opened the oven, all of the sauce was on the bottom of the oven (no wonder the house smelled so good!). When I opened the baking dish, NO sauce was in it. Cathi informed me that it was a steamer for vegetables! WHAT?! A GLASS steamer??? Oh, my.... So I had fun cleaning the oven tonight.

Pray for Cathi -- that it will be a safe delivery with no complications and the best recovery possible from the C-section.

No comments:

Post a Comment