Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday

I began the day with a nap! ha! While waiting for everyone to be ready for church, I konked out for about a half hour on Kien's nursery floor while Jeremy played with him. I was aware of Kien climbing on me from time to time, then Jeremy put a comforter over me and took a picture.

Jeremy caught this shot of Kien too.

What great family dogs!

Brandy taking her Sunday afternoon nap with Daisy!


Cathi had to take Brandy shopping. Meanwhile, Greg and I worked on restoring the house while Gabe slept and Kien played. He escaped from his family room "jail," and played the Wii drums. (Turn up your sound to hear him singing!)

I mentioned to Greg that Kien and Gabe are going to need a play table. He said he saw one recently that he liked, then tried to find it online. He found a Handy Manny one which intrigued him since Kien likes tools (to his Daddy's amazement and enjoyment!). But we had never heard of Handy Manny. Greg set my laptop on a bin and looked him up online. We discovered that Kein knows Handy Manny! LOL Greg played a couple of YouTube videos and then this Bob the Builder one.

Men! Greg set up Gabe with the remote.

Daddy LOVES his little boy! :)


I got to babysit him tonight! They went to their church small group meeting with kids except for Gabe and Jeremy who was playing with a neighbor. Gabe likes grandma! :)

BEDTIME

Mommy read their favorite story to Kien tonight -- "HICCUPotamus". Karin loved that story too. I never "got" it, but it IS cute when Cathi reads it (I never did hear Karin read it).


Then they wanted me to read another favorite of theirs -- An Elmo "Where's Waldo" type of book.

3 comments:

  1. Grandma will need a good rest when she gets back to Burlington ;)
    Téo LOVES Handy Manny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have to be tired! Jeremy is a good little photographer. Love the videos of Kien. Is he singing 3 blind mice as he drums? Such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the one with Gabe and the REMOTE! LOL!!! And that first picture is called "One Tired Grandma"!!! : )

    ReplyDelete